Work With Me
- Online Self-Paced E-Courses
- Simple Home Detox (Coming Soon!)
- Sports Nutrition Fueling Guide
- One on one Nutrition Counseling and Coaching
- Functional Nutrition Testing
- Meal Planning
- Skincare Consults
- Supplement Recommendations and Dispensary
Online Self-Paced E-Courses
Simple Home Detox: Your Guide to Inspire Nontoxic Living – Launching Fall 2023
One on One Nutrition Counseling and Coaching
Currently, I have limited availability for new clients.
Please complete the form below to determine if I am a good fit for you. I want to help you find the root cause of your health issues. We will work together to develop a nutrition plan and lifestyle recommendations, including sleep, stress, movement, and mindset, so you can move forward feeling your best.
Functional Nutrition Testing
Food Sensitivity Test
Could the food you are eating cause you to be sick? Food sensitivities are different from a true food allergy and can be hard to identify.
The symptom can occur hours after ingestion, and reactions could be dose-dependent, so based on how much you are consuming, and even healthy foods can be reactive.
Food sensitivities can cause the following health issues.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Functional Diarrhea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
What foods are tested?
This test runs 176 different foods and chemicals. To view a full list of foods and chemicals tested, visit this webpage. https://www.nowleap.com/test-profiles/
Are you struggling with any of the following health issues?
- Weight Gain
- Mood Swings
- Hot Flashes
- Trouble Sleeping
- Hormone Imbalance
It is time to get some answers. Let’s find the root cause of your health issues so we can develop a plan that will allow you to feel your best.
Micronutrient Test Bundle
I believe in going beyond treating the health issue to understand the body as a whole. When we know what our body is doing on a cellular level, we can address any deficiency and facilitate change to restore balance and achieve optimal health.
SpectraCell’s Micronutrient Test measures 31 specific micronutrients—vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and metabolites.
How does micronutrient deficiencies present themselves?
- Inflammation – exacerbated by micronutrient deficiencies. Antioxidants quell inflammation if present in adequate amounts. Deficiencies will cause inflammatory processes to run amok.
- Poor gut health – contributes to micronutrient deficiency. Bacteria in our gut make B vitamins and facilitate absorption of nutrients. Poor gut health will certainly cause micronutrient deficiencies.
- Low immunity – often caused by micronutrient deficiencies. Several micronutrients are needed to regulate the complicated immune network which protects us against pathogens and endogenous cancer cells.
- Environmental Toxins – our body’s detoxifications systems run on micronutrients, not enough means we can’t detoxify. Toxins in our environment are unavoidable, we just need to arm our cellular detoxification pathways with the micronutrients needed to deal with the toxins.
- Hormones – micronutrient deficiencies compromise hormone synthesis. If you have the micronutrients you need, hormones are more likely to be balanced and functioning well.
- Genetics – micronutrients regulate genetic expression. Some genes may dictate that you need more (or less) of a micronutrient to perform the same cellular functions as someone with a different gene. But the ultimate effect of genetically linked micronutrient deficiencies can be overcome with targeted supplementation.
Resource: Our Science | SpectraCell Laboratories. https://www.spectracell.com/our-science
Schedule an initial consult, and we can dive into your personalized food and meal preferences You will receive a customized meal plan to help you reach your wellness goals.
Are you ready to swap for safer skincare, makeup, and personal care products but don’t know where to begin? Schedule a fifteen-minute FREE consult. We will discuss your skincare needs and put together individual products that will have your skin glowing in no time without all the concern of harmful ingredients.
To book your skincare consult, click on the blue button below to complete a request form, and Grace will be in touch soon.